Tuesday 5 August 2014

Hi I'm Emerald a submissive wife!!

I know this goes against the grain for so called "modern women but I am very happy to be a submissive wife..

My husband and master works so i look after the house and all his needs...

Anything he asks I am happy to do as it makes him happy, I am so loved and cherished I have never been happier..

Our relationship involves spanking, sometime erotic and sometimes for punishment if I have been lacking in my duties or cheeky..

My punishment can go from time stood naked facing the door to a full spanking of my breasts, bottom and more private parts..

When punished I am to be silent, I find the punishment and the life style helps keep me calm, loving and very happy..

If you would like to share your own experiences in this life style or would like to question me in any way please feel free to do so,

I have never known such freedom and such a feeling of being cherished in my whole life.

I have thought about this life many times and I am so pleased we took the step forward to male it possible..

Emerald..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Emerald! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emerald. Welcome to blogland. I look forward to getting to know you better.

    xo

    ReplyDelete